Early Bird Package
Confirming your participation until the 31st of March ensures you a 20% discount for whichever package you choose. So, the fee for the conferences on 10th and 11th of May is 400 RON, while the fee for the conferences and Dr. Harold Goodwin’s course on 12th and 13th of May is 1200 RON.
Special Package for students and PHD students
Since we would like IFRT to be as affordable as possible to students and PHD students, we conceived a package dedicated to them (and the teacher accompanying them), with a 30% discount.
This package includes:
- Access to workshops
- Access to conferences
- Access to Dr. Harold Goodwin’s course
- 3 lunches (on 10th, 11th and 12th of May)
Fee: 1000 RON/ participant
Special package dedicated to the speakers for our previous editions
Since we are truly grateful to those we crossed paths with, and to those who shared their knowledge and examples of good practice with us, every speaker for previous editions of IFRT will be granted a 20% discount.
Kind reminder that:
- The usual IFRT package includes access to conferences (on 10th and 11th of May) and a lunch (on 10th of May), and is available for 500 RON.
- The IFRT package + Dr. Harold Goodwin’s course includes access to conferences (on 10th and 11th of May), access to the course (12th and 13th of May), and is available for 1500 RON.
- There is a limited number of participants and the seats will be filled in order of registration.
We can provide a personalised package including accommodation, breakfast and dinner, on demand. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Photo: Andreea Leu